22 Sep White Collar Recruitment: More Than Just Labour Hire
White Collar Recruitment at HLH
At Hunter Labour Hire we don’t just offer a quality labour hire service we also pride ourselves on our ability to supply our clients with full-time or casual white-collar staff that they require for their construction projects. We supply a range of candidates including Contract Administrators, WHS Officers, Construction Managers, Project managers and more. A lot of our placements come from us being proactive and recommending candidates to our clients that we believe will be an excellent fit for their company.
How Does White Collar Recruitment work?
Many of our clients trust us to assist them with their in-house recruitment as well as using us for additional casual staff. How does it work?
- Our clients get in touch with us when they need help recruiting the best staff for their business. We have an extensive network that is wide reaching across the Sydney construction industry, this helps us to find the right people to suit the role.
- After shortlisting suitable candidates, we get them in to our office for an initial interview to make sure that they are good match for our client’s business and their specific requirements.
- We then submit the candidates profile over to the client for their review. Once they are happy with the candidate, we will then arrange for them to have an interview with the client.
- After a candidate is successful with the client interview we will take care of all background and reference checks that the prospective employer requires.
- Once placed we will do regular checkups with our client to ensure that they are satisfied with the candidate. If any issues arise within the first 6 weeks we offer a replacement guarantee to find another suitable candidate.
We provide this service for a fee which is only charged once we have placed the candidate with the company. The fee for a permanent position is based on the Total Remuneration Package while for casual construction staff it would be an hourly rate which varies depending on the position.
What white collar positions does Hunter Labour Hire recruit for?
We recruit for a wide range of white collar roles including but not limited to:
- Receptionists / Temp Admin Roles
- Contract Administrator
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- WHS Officers
- Engineers (Mechanical, Civil and Site Engineers)
- Site Managers
- Buyers / Procurement
White Collar Construction Recruitment
Looking to fill a role not listed? Get in touch to find out how Hunter Labour Hire can help you recruit the quality white collar staff that your business needs call the office on 02 89852019 or fill in our online contact form here and one of our staff will get in touch with you soon!
Construction Jobs Available
Alternatively if you are interested in hearing more about construction vacancies that might be suited to you then please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online and we will be in contact with you shortly.