29 Apr Benefits of Using Labour Hire / Temporary Workers During COVID-19 Pandemic
Temporary Labour Hire and COVID-19
During what is completely uncharted territory and unprecedented times across the world, businesses have in most cases had to adapt in many ways to ensure they will survive the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) global pandemic, the effects of which have been felt on the construction industry. Many companies have had to streamline their business and reduce fixed overheads to enable them to remain financially afloat. In reaction to these cuts, many industry experts suggest that temporary workers and labour hire is likely to become more and more popular in the coming weeks and months as companies navigate there way through these times.
Benefits of Labour Hire
Hunter Labour Hire is one of Sydney’s leading construction, manufacturing and landscaping labour hire and temporary workers providers. This week we would like to highlight the benefits of using our services for your business during these times:
- Simple Process: HLH make the hiring process extremely simple. You’re allocated an account manager who will remain your single point of contact 24/7. They control the entire recruitment process for your business.
- Database of Skilled Workers: HLH have access to a large database of Sydney’s tried and tested skilled workers.
- Fully Vetted & Compliant: HLH manage all aspects of compliance ensuring that every worker you receive has been fully vetted and meets the requirements of the job.
- Comprehensive Standby System: HLH has a comprehensive standby system which enables us to be reactive to client’s requests on the same day basis. We realise that the industries we supply workers too can often throw up unexpected and unforeseen needs for additional labour which we are fully prepared for.
- Payroll Management: HLH manage all payroll/insurances. Our labour hire rates are all-inclusive of PAYG, superannuation, payroll tax, long service leave, public liability insurance and workers compensation insurance. Also, all our workers are paid under the relevant Fair Work industry award.
- Business Flexibility: HLH enables companies to increase and decrease their workforce as and when required. Enabling them to grow their business without taking on the risks and commitments of permanent employment. Furthermore, we offer flexible temporary to permanent options for companies if a permanent position did come up for one of our temp workers.
- Managing Workers: Due to the sheer volume of applications and interviews conducted by the HLH recruitment team, we are excellent at looking at and managing our workers’ expectations. Our 24/7 account managers are there to answer any questions or queries our workers have regarding their employment, therefore taking an element of this away from our clients.
- Industry Connections: HLH has a wide range of industry connections and contacts in the same sector. We find this can be very useful for clients who need workers to be upskilled (training courses/licenses) and when workers are required to be kept “warm” for a while whilst clients are between projects.
Comprehensive Labour Hire & Temporary Worker Solutions
To summarise, taking into consideration all the above, HLH offers comprehensive labour hire and temporary worker solutions at reasonable prices. If you would like to have a conversation with one of our specialists today regarding how labour hire and temporary workers may benefit your business then please don’t hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com, call us on 02 8985 2019 or contact us online for more info.