Tips For Your Application
Are you looking to work for one of Sydney’s top labour hire companies? We have a put together a few tips that will help make your job application better and hopefully get you out working on site as soon as possible!
- Read The Description: It might sound obvious but make sure you read the job description before applying to make sure it’s a good fit for you. If it is then prepare your resume for the job you’re applying for and highlight relevant experience.
- Cover Letter: Write a brief cover letter or email highlighting why you think you are a good fit for Hunter Labour Hire and the position you’re applying for. Tell us a little about your personality too, make it interesting. We read hundreds of resumes and cover letters each week so try stand out.
- Up To Date: Make sure your resume is up to date and that you have your most recent work experience on it. Outline how long you worked with the previous company, what your role was and what responsibilities you had.
- References: Contact your references to make sure that you have the correct up to date contact details and that they are willing to give you a reference.
- PPE, White Card & Tools: You will need a White Card and PPE as a minimum for all jobs that Hunter Labour Hire have to offer. Make sure you have these as things move very quickly, when we say immediate start we mean it. Likewise if you are a tradie then you will also need your tools.
So, with all that in mind, click on the links above to apply for your chosen job opportunity, send us over your details and we will be in touch very soon! If you want to read more tips on getting a job in labour hire check here.